Saturday, October 8, 2011

Looks of the Week

 Emma Stone... being Emma Stone.. aka Awesome. I'm looooving this mustard satin Lanvin clutch. Honestly, the clutch is stealing the show but I have an appreciation for this deep-deep teal gown-- anything that's not black for a change on a red carpet is so fun to me!
 Obviously, Heidi's body makes this look all the more kick ass. Animal prints are huge for fall but I'm loving this spin on the popular print with a white background vs. the typical brown or black.
Jennifer Aniston always does suit-like ensembles to a T. However, I just loved the bustier look underneath the vest. I adore a vest for fall in place of a blazer. And the accessories are perfection for keeping this casual and cool!
 Yes, the hair is big. But when you take into consideration that Julianne Hough was premiering her latest movie in Nashville-- it's very audience appropriate ;) I love the color of the dress, the length, as well as the sparkle.. so NashVegas.
Last, but not least, Mrs. Reese Witherspoon rocking a combo that I just lurve. We have so many blazers in the store right now that all you have to do is stop by fab'rik to recreate this party perfect look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment