Friday, October 14, 2011

Looks of the Week

 Charlize Theron looking gorge in this trompe l'oeil shift dress. Black and white is always such a great statement! 
 It's been so great seeing Julianne Hough on the red carpet these days! I think she's doing an amazing job of keeping it youthful yet classy at all of her events leading up to the Footloose release!
 I love this. I'm actually jealous of how well Kim pulled off this unexpected color combo. I'm a huge fan of 'tennis ball yellow' and it looks amazing with this teal pencil skirt!
 Mrs. Richie-Madden running errands looking FAB. She always has this effortless way of looking so 'cool'. Love the shoes and the hemline on the skirt!
Sparkle shorts = loooooove. Another effortless look for this week's blog. Selena rocked this look and definitely mastered the 'I'm not trying too hard'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment