Saturday, July 23, 2011

Looks of the Week

Mila Kunis looking red hot at one of her Friends with Benefits premieres. I love the sophistication yet modern edge of this dress.
Jen Aniston looking lovely once again on the red (blue) carpet! I feel like this is a little out of the box for her (especially paired with those funky shoes) which I love. She's been known to migrate towards simple silhouettes in black in the past so I love this different look! Love looks good on ya girl!

Precious Hailee Steinfeld looking so age appropriate in this adorable nude shift & matching accessories!

I'm just loooving Emma Stone's fashion forward red carpet choices. She's forever pushing the envelope without ever teetering on ridiculous-- which is easier said than done.

Ashley Greene looking divine in this diagonal striped dress while at ComicCon with her fellow Twilight co-stars.



Annalynne McCord cute and cusual in this simple blouse and denim look. I especially love the matching necklace to pull the look together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment