Monday, July 11, 2011

Looks of the Week

I just couldn't possibly have left this look out this week. Kate Moss' wedding dress may be one of my all-time favorite celebrity wedding dresses. I am in love with the chiffon, the neckline, and most of all the gold details along the hemline. Brilliantly boho bridal.
I am totally planning on doing a Catherine in North America wrap up this week because literally everything she's worn while touring Canada/LA has been phenomenal. I had to include this dress because as usual Kate's understated elegance always shines!

Red carpet amazingness. Oscar de la Renta at his finest. And Emma Watson looking superb during one of her last red carpet walks for the Harry Potter series.


Diane Kruger always looking amazing in Chanel. I love the way theBohemia & Grecian looks coalesce to form such an awesome look.


Anne Hathaway in a simple Little White Dress while previewing Haute Couture fashion shows in Paris.

0 comments:

Post a Comment