Saturday, July 16, 2011

Looks Of The Week

Zoe Saldana, looking fresh and chic in this Lanvin gown at a recent event. I love the out-of-the-box neckline, the print, the fabric. I love how she always keeps things fun and interesting on the red carpet!
The Duchess of Cambridge made the list twice this week. I made a prediction that once she was in the US she would be donning a DVF dress and I was right! I'm happy to see her in a bright kelly green vs her typical navy ensembles she's been wearing a lot lately! Simple, yet elegant!

Another Alexander McQueen stunner. This lilac gown was an excellent choice for the recent BAFTA Awards in Los Angeles. The future queen looked beyond regal in this choice!

Blake Lively chose this flowy Marchesa frock to wear for the BAFTA Awards and to meet Prince William and the Duchess. I thought the silhouette was spot-on and very appropriate for the evening's events.

The Olsen sisters were a fashion trifecta at the Row's accessories launch this week. I love the mixtures of prints, textures, and accessories! So happy that they've parted ways with the overly-billowed outfits!

0 comments:

Post a Comment