Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday Belle!

Whenever in doubt, a blouse is your best friend :) Throw on with jeans & heels are you're golden!
Perfect with leggings & boots!
Lovely when paired with a cardigan or bomber jacket. Will transition into spring!!
I'm a sucker for ruffles. Love that this vest will instantly dress up your look!
For all you ladies who love dresses! It has a gorgeous butterfly cut out in the back!

Today's blog is inspired by my birthday! The big 25! And like most ladies out there, I want to look super cute this weekend while fete-ing with my friends! Each year I always have a hard time finding something seasonally appropriate especially since all the adorable spring items are starting to make their way into stores in this 40 degree weather!
For anyone who has a birthday in the near future, a bridal shower of their own, or your engagement party I have gathered a few haute pieces we have in at the moment that will make any girl shine! All pieces I chose are based off my own personal style-- never look like you're trying to hard ;) and layering is key! Especially this time of year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment