Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Style Vita Event


Below is My Style Vita's wrap up of her recent event we hosted at our midtown location!

Enjoy!


Image courtesy of Cameron of Atlanta Street Fashion

Hello fab'rik addicts! Thank you so much for having me, Jessica of My Style Vita, guest post today!  I recently had the opportunity of hosting a fun event at the Midtown store with sweets, bubbly and several giveaways.  Many shoppers brought in coats to donate to Free Fab'rik.  Here's my recap of the shopping night out!

Shop My Outfit


A big thank you to some of the sponsors for the night. 




 Goodbye cupcakes, hello mini bundt cakes from Nothing Bundt Cake. By far the best cake I've eaten.


Pulled all of my favorite holiday pieces perfect for holidays and events. Sold several items off this little rack! 


One of my favorite things about fab'rik is that they sell so much more than just clothing. Their accessories from bags to jewelry are to die for and the art is always stunning.  This was my favorite display at the store.


Sequins, sequins everywhere. This store is READY for the holidays.


Helping a shopper find a few new pieces for the office.  With all the new skirts and blouses in for the holidays, there is so much to choose from.


My favorite thing at fab'rik is definitely their accessories. They always have the best jewelry at an amazing price.

Be sure to keep up with all things stylish with My Style Vita on TwitterFacebookInstagram and Pinterest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment