Friday, September 2, 2011

Looks Of The Week

I love this flirty look SJP rocked at one of her recent How Does She Do It? It's still very SJP but very fitting for the event she was attending. Also, Prabal Gurung is one of my red carpet faves!!
Miranda Kerr looking lovely in this mint-grey gown. Still not believing that she actually had a baby!

My favorite of the week. Actually probably my favorite of the month. I love everything about this Elie Saab gown on Diane Kruger. She always leans towards the ethereal look but the sparkle keeps this look very modern.

I had to give two high-fives to Ashley Tisdale this week because I love the idea of finding simple, age-appropriate dresses paired with the right accessories to rock various events. Both choices are very young yet sophisticated-- a line that's frequently hard to nail in young Hollywood.


0 comments:

Post a Comment