Monday, September 19, 2011

Emmy Wrap Up

Lovely curves ahead as Sofia Vergara looks regal in this Vera Wang gown. The coral color compliments her olive skin tone and the jewels are a great accent for the simple gown.


My least favorite from the night. Olivia Munn is a super cute girl but there is nothing cute about this look. The color, cut, and fit is so wrong.

I love the hue of this dress as well as it's shape. I think that Katie picked a dress that was very flattering on her but I'm not loving the hair. A bit too messy for how clean this Calvin Klein number.

I don't watch Vampire Diaries but if I were a dude.. I would totally watch to see how hot Nina Dobrev looks each week. Yep, I said it. She could stop traffic in this ultra-glam, super-red Donna Karan gown.

A more demure red look: Lea Michelle looking gorgeous in this plunging back Marchesa gown. Love the color on her and I'm totally obsessed with the shoulder detail. I always love a good Gaga-esque shoulder ;)

Ah, there is sooo much I love about this dress. However, I just cannot get past the midriff. I'm a firm believer that the midriff doesn't belong on the red carpet-- and I have yet to find any evidence that supports otherwise. I love the beading, the silhouette, the sleeve-- pretty much everything besides the fact that the designers at Emilio Pucci decided to leave out a crucial part of the dress ;)

Lovely miss Emily Blunt looking divine in this Elie Saab number. Excellent arm candy for her nominated husband that evening.



Underwhelmed is the word that comes to mind for last night's red carpet. We've gone months without a serious red carpet so I was eagerly anticipating last night's fashions and was seriously let down. There were definitely a few that I really enjoyed, some not so much ,and some not at all. Overall it was just a big loud sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment