Friday, June 17, 2011

Looks of the Week

Transformers' newest addition & Victoria's Secret model, Rosie Huntington, looking super chic in this Michael Kors pant suit! I love the backless detail!
Another Olivia Wilde favorite! I love how she tends to think out of the box on the red carpet! Such a simple yet elegant evening look!

Haute Mom, Gweneth Paltrow, looking stunning as ever in this Grecian inspired draped Alexander Wang sheath.

Razzle dazzle Cameron Diaz! All that know me know that I love sequins-- all year round-- not just for the holidays! She did a great job keeping this mini appropriate for summer!

A "Looks of the Week" favorite, Blake Lively, rocking this Marc by Marc Jacobs outfit! I love the mixes in textiles and textures!


-----------
If you ever have any looks of the week you feel should be included, feel free to email angelique@fabrikatlanta.com :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment