Wednesday, June 18, 2014

fab'rik in Panama City News Herald

The business profile in the Panama City News Herald talks about what fabrik offers the community and why Kristen Cress, owner of fab'rik in Pier Park in Panama City Beach, Fla., loves the work that she does. 


Business service provided: The mission of fab’rik is to “deliver high style with heart, no attitude or sticker shock,” and become the #1 high-end boutique without the high-end price in the country. fab’rik offers a wide variety of women’s clothing and accessories, with all items priced at $100 or less, except for the brand’s extensive designer denim collection. By carrying a limited quantity of each item, fab’rik celebrates its customers’ unique sense of style. Customers can receive personal attention and recommendations from the in-store stylists, or even shop fab’rik online.
Years in business: three months
How did you get into this business? I majored in fashion merchandising and took part in a fashion internship in New York before opening my own clothing store in Mississippi in 2006. After relocating to Atlanta for work, fab’rik became my go-to shopping destination. One day I saw a news feature about “Women of Atlanta” that focused on fab’rik’s founder and CEO, Dana Spinola, and after learning that fab’rik was a franchise, I made it my mission to open my favorite store in my dream location.
See the full article here. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment