Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Spring Forward

Hello addicts! Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!

While I love the holidays and everything that surrounds them: family, food, socializing, parties, sequins, & fun ;) I am a self-professed warm-weather junkie. Nothing makes me happier than a ray of sunshine & feeling its warmth!

So, when I saw that the style mavens over at InStyle were already sharing their spring favorites that they're looking forward to the most I just had to share...
Cool collars (Vuitton) -- Love this feminine detail

Pleats (Chloe) -- stay tuned, as we are getting a gorgeous pleated maxi skirt from MissMe in January!

Citrus hues (Michael Kors) -- Plenty of these to look forward to! 

Polished Peplum Silhouette (Jason Wu) -- Can't wait to see how we make this trend mainstream

Cropped (Proenza Schouler) -- For those who dare!

Lots to look forward to addicts!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment