Friday, May 27, 2011

Newest Edition: Looks of the Week

White hot Rihanna looking so sleek & chic at the Billboard Awards last Saturday.
You will soon come to realize that I love Kate Middleton. So I'm super happy that she made an appearance this week just in time for the first Looks of the Week blog! This nude Reiss dress was sold out within hours of these images surfacing the internet!

Lady in Red: I love the simplicity and detail of this dress. I especially love the nude heel Molly Sims paired with it.

Casual Cool: AnnaLynne McCord & Minka Kelly strolling the streets of NYC looking so awesomely put together yet laid back.

I'll probably be putting this picture on my fridge to motivate myself to go to the gym-- don't think my husband will mind ;) If anyone can pull off a short-sweet mini it's Carrie Underwood. I love the print and the sleeve!


---


Ever feel like you spend hours on the internet aimlessly looking at random things? Pick your pleasure: shopping, weddings, technology, YouTube, Facebook, gossip sites-- we all have our own way of distracting ourselves from the rest of the world.


The other day it occurred to me that I could make use of my celebrity hunting hours by displaying my favorite looks/outfits/accessories from the past week. So now, weekly I will be sharing my fave pics! Anything is game: red carpet, casual cool, cocktail, even workout wear! Enjoy my feable attempt to turn my downtime into something a bit more productive! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment