Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rae of Light























I'll go ahead & call myself out on this blog-- I am totally 100% biased. While I do love all things that I blog about: fab'rik, jeggings, shoes, weddings, etc. I can't even begin to describe in words how much I love today's subject: Savannah Rae.
Last Friday night was such a special evening for us fab'rik ladies. One of our very own, Amanda Wheeler, debuted her fashion line at our midtown store. We had a full-on launch party & fashion show, showcasing the Savannah Rae brand for all the world to see! Friends, family, customers, gathered on October 22nd to be the first to see, try on, & buy the easy to wear line.
Imagine, pieces that you can wear tons of different ways: with leggings, jeans, tights, boots, heels, jackets, cardigans: all of the Savannah Rae items can be combined with multiple combinations to create versatile outfits for your everyday wardrobe! They all fit the fab'rik requirements: trendy, fashionable, & of course-- all under $100!
Amanda-- We are so incredibly proud of you! We love your clothes! & we are having the best time helping other women fall in love with them as well :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment